novel about a morally grey pirate captain who is cursed to die within 5 years for stealing some forbidden treasure, and only giving her heart to someone and expecting nothing back can break the curse
but rather than go on some journey to find some true love or whatever,…
Sounds like the A-plot of season 1 of an awesome ensemble-cast TV show, tbqh
|—||I have never related to a quote more in my life than I do this one right here, right now. BAM. (via reificationofnotion)|
shout out to my mom for making the most perfect kid ever
congratulations to your sibling
PhD Dissertation, Oregon State University, Department of Fisheries & Wildlife
"Amphibian communities and climate change: where ecological processes meet evolutionary interactions"
if you had your first kiss at 13 that’s cool
if you’ve never kissed anyone and you’re 21 that’s cool too
don’t judge your life and your experiences based on the experiences of others because at the end of the day there are kids on broadway whose lives make yours look like shit no matter when you nerds get your first kiss
Computer Science, Meredith College.
Solving KenKen Puzzles.
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least